'Capture Your Canteen' photo competition
Showcase your healthy canteen to win $500!
You could win $500 for your school, simply by showing us how your school promotes healthy foods and drinks in the canteen or food services.
Show off the variety of colourful and creative ways that your school promotes healthy eating, including:
- canteen window/counter
- people at the canteen
- healthy snacks and lunches
- marketing and promotions (such as signs and posters)
- using kitchen garden produce in the canteen
- and more!
Enter now! Competition closes 31 May 2019.
$500 for your school to spend on promoting healthy eating.
Awarded to the school that showcases the best variety of ways they promote healthy eating.
Runner up prizes
Copies of Stephanie Alexander’s Kitchen Garden Cooking with Kids cookbook, signed by Stephanie herself!
Awarded to schools with some excellent examples of promoting healthy eating in the canteen/food service.
How to enter
Entering is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Capture your canteen: Take photos of the variety of ways that your school canteen or food service promotes healthy eating.
- Submit 4-6 of your best images via the form below (between 600 KB and 10 MB per image).
- Tell us how your school will spend the $500 prize money to promote healthy eating.
Capture Your Canteen is open to all Victorian schools, including all primary and secondary government, independent, Catholic and special schools.
One entry per school, and anyone associated with your school can enter, such as,
- canteen staff and volunteers
- school administration staff
- leadership (eg, school council or principal)
Schools with externally-run canteens are welcome to enter, however the entry must be submitted by a school representative, and not the food business.
Prizes will be awarded to the school, not individuals or food businesses.