Request a menu assessment
To request a menu assessment for your school:
- You will need to download the Menu assessment booking and audit form (opens in a new window):
- Then complete the Menu assessment booking and audit form and gather copies of the following:
- Your current menu including information about all foods and drinks provided in the menu (School canteen or other school food service).
- Information on all items sold in the canteen that are not featured on the menu, including brands, size, flavour.
- Recipes for all homemade items, including the quantity of each ingredient used, and the number of serves and /or final cooked weight (where possible).
- Finally, submit your booking form, menu, recipes, and any additional information to:
Healthy Eating Advisory Service
118 Cardigan St
Carlton VIC 3053
Or email heas.schools[at]nutritionaustralia.org
Please note that menu assessments can take approximately 4–6 weeks to complete. We will contact you within one week of receiving your request, to provide an estimated date of completion for your assessment.
For more information, please contact the Healthy Eating Advisory Service on 1300 22 52 88 or email heas[at]nutritionaustralia.org