Understanding the Healthy Choices guidelines for retail food outlets and caterers
This online training module for retail food outlets and caterers has been created for cooks, chefs and managers of retail food outlets and catering companies.
By completing this module you will learn:
- the importance of healthy eating in our community
- about the Victorian Department of Health's Healthy Choices guidelines
- how to make healthy changes to your menu
- how to promote healthy foods and drinks
- how the Healthy Eating Advisory Service can help you provide a healthy food service
This training is available free of charge and can be undertaken at a time and place to suit you. The module will take about 45 - 60 minutes to work through and you'll receive a certificate on completion.
To get started, all you need to do is register or login if you have already registered.