Training for outside school hours care
A free workshop for outside school hours care (OSHC) coordinators and educators.
In this 2.5 hour workshop, you will learn how to provide foods and drinks that support children's nutritional requirements and their development of healthy eating habits.
The workshop will be facilitated by a dietitian or nutritionist from the Healthy Eating Advisory Service.
All materials will be provided on the day and you will receive a certificate of completion at the end.
- helping children develop healthy eating habits
- planning healthy menus for children in line with the Australian Dietary Guidelines
- healthy food and drink ideas for children
- dealing with challenges, such as food allergies and costs
- links with the National Quality Standard and with the Achievement Program
- how the Healthy Eating Advisory Service can help you
Training will be run in metropolitan and regional locations around Victoria. Scroll down to find an upcoming workshop near you.
Dates and locations for 2017 training sessions will be continue to be added here. Please join our mailing list to find out when new workshops are scheduled.
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA||
TIME AND DATE
REGISTRATION AND ENQUIRIES
Wednesday 17 May, 2017
12.00pm - 2.30pm
YMCA Kororoit Creek
5 Millport Drive, Burnside Heights 3023
For more information contact: