Healthy eating in outside school hours care
This training module has been created for outside school hours care coordinators, educators and management.
By completing this module you will learn:
- why healthy eating is important for children
- how outside school hours care can help children develop healthy eating habits
- how to assess and modify a menu using the Food and drink checklist for outside school hours care
- how to deal with challenges such as food costs and allergies
- how the Healthy Eating Advisory Service can help you
This training is available free of charge and can be undertaken at a time and place to suit you. The module will take about 45 - 60 minutes to work through and you'll receive a certificate on completion.
To get started, all you need to do is register or login if you have already registered.