Healthy school food services
As someone working in a school canteen or food service, you can influence the health and eating habits of children by promoting healthy foods and drinks.
By completing this training module you will learn:
- why healthy eating is important for children and adolescents.
- how healthy food services can benefit children and adolescents
- about the School Canteens and Other School Food Services Policy and how it applies to you
- strategies to make healthy menu changes
- strategies to promote healthy food and drinks
- how the Healthy Eating Advisory Service can support you
This training module has been designed to take 45-55 minutes to complete. You can progress at your own pace, and save and exit after each topic.
A certificate of completion will be available for you to download once the training module and post module feedback has been completed.
To get started, all you need to do is register or login here.