The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Discard noodle seasoning and cook noodles following packet directions.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Drain water from noodles and vegetables.
- Stir in diced ham and sauce.
- Heat for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- This recipe is quick and easy, and often makes more money than many commercial instant noodles dishes. Plus, you know it’s healthy as it’s full of vegetables!
Featured recipesExplore more recipes
Written and reviewed by dietitians and nutritionists at Nutrition Australia, with support from the Victorian Government.