g Best choice EF Egg free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat oven to 180oC – dry heat.
- Put olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, smoked paprika, oregano and pepper in a bowl, combine. Add slice. chicken breasts. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken breast from marinade and place on an oven tray, cook for approx. 15 minutes.
- Place one pita bread on work surface, using half of the area of the pita, put even amounts of iceberg lettuce, tomato, red onion and chicken. Fold in half.
- Alternatively they can be rolled up like a souvlaki or wrap.
Written and reviewed by dietitians and nutritionists at Nutrition Australia, with support from the Victorian Government.