The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sift the flour, oat bran and custard powder into a large bowl; stir in sugar.
- Whisk the yoghurt, oil, eggs and essence in a bowl and fold into the dry ingredients, taking care not to over mix.
- Spread the mixture over the base of a 28cm x 18cm slice tin, lined with baking paper. Dot with peaches and chunks of cream cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into 12 (or more) squares and serve.
- For variation, replace peaches with another type of canned fruit. Apricots, pears and strawberries all work well.
Written and reviewed by dietitians and nutritionists at Nutrition Australia, with support from the Victorian Government.