g Best choice V Vegetarian NF Nut free GF Gluten free Breakfast Main meal Snack
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180oc.
- Put the capsicum, mushroom and zucchini in a bowl and toss with a 3rd of the oil, tip on a tray and bake for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Toss the pumpkin and potato with another 3rd of the oil and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- In a pan heat the remaining oil and fry off the onion and garlic.
- Tip all of the vegetables including the onion into a bowl and mix with the paprika, oregano and pepper.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs, cheese and milk together.
- Combine the 2 mixtures and pour into a lined and lightly sprayed deep dish and bake for 35 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size of the tray, or until set and beginning to brown slightly. Serve hot or cold.
Written and reviewed by dietitians and nutritionists at Nutrition Australia, with support from the Victorian Government.