Easy zucchini slice
* NUT FREE
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 slices lean ham (reduced salt), chopped
- 1 cup cheese (reduced fat), grated
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 6 large eggs
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a slice tray lined with baking paper and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- Cut into 12 slices, and serve warm or cold.
- For variation, replace the ham with 1 cup of tuna, or replace the carrot with ½ cup of corn.
- Remove the ham to make a vegetarian version.
- Serve with salad for a light meal, or cut into smaller slices for a workplace meeting or catering idea.
Healthy Choices category: GREEN (Best choice)
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.