* EGG FREE * WHEAT/GLUTEN FREE * NUT FREE * VEGETARIAN
|Ingredients||6 serves||25 SERVES||60 serves|
|Wooden paddle pop sticks||6||25||60|
- Peel oranges and cut into cubes. Rinse strawberries, remove stalks and cut in half. Peel kiwifruits and cut into quarters. Remove skin from melon and cut into cubes.
- Arrange fruit on a platter and thread pieces onto wooden paddle pop sticks.
- Serve with yoghurt for dipping.
Each serve provides
- 1 children’s serve of fruit*
- ½ children’s serve milk/alternatives** (yoghurt)
Kids can help by threading pieces of fruit onto the paddle pop sticks.
- For a milk free option, serve with soy yoghurt, coconut milk yoghurt or rice milk custard instead of yoghurt.
Recipe adapted from Get Up and Grow: Cooking for Children with permission of the Australian Government.
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
* One children’s serve of fruit is equal to half a serve in the Australian Dietary Guidelines.
** One children’s serve of milk, yoghurt, cheese and/or alternatives is equal to just under half a serve in the Australian Dietary Guidelines.