g Best choice EF Egg free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 170°C, 20% steam
- In a bowl mix together the chicken breasts, oregano, garlic and pepper, place on a lightly sprayed oven tray and cook for 15-20 minutes, remove from the oven and cool.
- Put the cut red onion on a lightly sprayed oven tray and roast for approx. 20 minutes or until the onion is beginning to caramelise.
- Mix together the mustard and the mayonnaise.
- Slice the Turkish breads length ways all of the way through, spread evenly with the mustard mixture on the top and bottom cut surfaces, place the spinach on the bottom followed by the sliced chicken, add the cooked onion, tomato and finish with the cheese. Serve toasted.