The Healthy Eating Advisory Service can help your organisation provide and promote healthier foods and drinks.
HEAS supports early childhood services, outside school hours care, schools, workplaces, hospitals, sport and recreation centres, tertiary education and parks to provide healthier foods and drinks in their menus and through catering, food outlets and vending.
We can also support food industry, food outlets, caterers, and suppliers.
HEAS can help you:
- take the steps to make healthy changes in your organisation
- understand how to apply government policies and guidelines
- train your cooks, chefs, food service and other key staff
- discover healthier recipes, food ideas and other helpful resources
- provide healthier menus and products
The Healthy Eating Advisory Service is delivered by experienced nutritionists and dietitians at Nutrition Australia Vic Division, with support from the Victorian Government.