a Choose carefully V Vegetarian NF Nut free Breakfast Snack
Contains dairy, eggs and gluten
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 1-cup capacity, non-stick muffin pan with spray oil.
- Spray one side of a filo pastry sheet lightly with oil. Fold in half, spray, and fold in half again. Cut folded pastry sheet in half, and use each half to line a muffin hole, pressing down to fit. Repeat with remaining pastry (spray, fold, cut, place in muffin hole).
- Divide sundried tomato strips between muffin holes, putting a small amount into each hole.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk and half the eggs and season with black pepper. Pour mixture in muffin holes, dividing evenly between each hole. Make sure you leave room (1cm or more) in the top of each hole for the remaining eggs.
- Crack one egg into each muffin hole, and top with a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- Bake for 20–30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from their trays. Serve warm or cold.
- Try replacing the sundried tomatoes with mushrooms and/or spinach for a different vegetarian option.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields