g Best choice GF Gluten free EF Egg free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180oc.
- Combine the chicken with all the marinade ingredients and allow to marinate for at least 45 minutes, 4-5 hours is ideal if time allows. Cook the chicken in the oven for 12-18 minutes or until cooked through and firm.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients and set aside.
- Toss together all the salad ingredients and pour over the dressing right before serving.
- This salad can be made a day in advance if kept covered in the refrigerator, just keep the dressing separate.
- Evenly distribute the salad on serving plates and top with the sliced cooked chicken breast.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields