Recipe reproduced with permission from Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club www.woolworthsbabyandtoddlerclub.com.au.
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Lightly grease muffin trays (regular or mini) or line trays with paper cases.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add spinach and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Combine milk, oil and eggs in another bowl. Add to flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin trays or cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- For a milk protein free option substitute milk with an equal amount of calcium fortified soy or rice milk and omit cheese.
- For an egg free option replace each egg with 1 teaspoon of egg replacer and 2 tablespoons of water.
- For a gluten/wheat free option replace all flour with gluten free self raising flour (check for soy if necessary).
- Chopped spinach can be replaced with 1 cup corn kernels, 1 diced capsicum or ½ cup grated sweet potato or carrot.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields