Creamy potato salad
|Ingredients||10 serves||15 serves||25 serves|
|Baby potatoes, skin on||1.5kg||2.25kg||3.75kg|
|Spring onions, finely chopped||6||9||15|
|Parsley, fresh, chopped||½ cup||¾ cup||1 ¼ cup|
|Natural yoghurt, reduced fat||½ cup||¾ cup||1 ¼ cups|
|Mayonnaise, reduced fat||¾ cup||1 ¼ cups||2 cups|
|Lemon juice||Juice of 1 lemon||Juice of 1 ½ lemons||Juice of 2 ½ lemons|
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces (usually halves or quarters depending on size).
- Add potatoes to a pot of cold water and bring to the boil. Turn down to simmer until potatoes are soft but not crumbling. Set aside in a bowl of cold water to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place cooled potatoes into a serving bowl and pour yoghurt mixture over the top. Toss gently until the potatoes are evenly coated. Refrigerate until required.
- Sweet potato can be used in place of regular potatoes in this recipe.
- Leaving the potato skins on increases the fibre content of this dish, but you can remove them after cooking if you prefer.
- Add finely chopped cucumber or celery in step 3 to add some crunch.
Healthy Choices category: AMBER (Choose carefully)
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.