g Best choice Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 160oc.
- Prepare the burger patties as per the green recipe.
- Prepare the BBQ sauce as per green recipe.
- Cook the burgers on the flat grill and finish in the oven for approx. 10 minutes.
- While the burgers are in the oven cook the onions on the grill until soft and browned.
- Split the buns in half and spread one side with the mustard, lay a cos lettuce leaf on the bottom followed by the onion, tomato, burger, cheese and a spoon of BBQ sauce. Serve hot.
Written and reviewed by dietitians and nutritionists at Nutrition Australia, with support from the Victorian Government.