g Best choice V Vegetarian NF Nut free Baby friendly Snack
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Drain beans and rinse under cold water.
- Blend beans, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in yoghurt.
- Refrigerate until required.
- Chickpeas or cannellini beans can be used instead of butter beans.
- Add fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives or mint at Step 2 for a herbed alternative.
- For a healthy catering platter, serve dip with oven-baked wholemeal pita bread and mixed vegetable sticks, such as celery, carrot, cucumber and capsicum.
- Depending on the size of your food processor, step 2 may need to be carried out in a couple of batches.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields