g Best choice Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 190oc.
- Cut the chicken breast in half horizontal.
- Combine the paprika and the. flour in a bowl, place the beaten eggs in another bowl and the crushed up cornflakes in another. Crumb the chicken breasts and set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts on a lightly sprayed oven tray and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the crumb is coloured slightly.
- Cut the rolls, lay 2 pieces of the chicken on the roll in opposite directions, top with the tomato slices and the coleslaw.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields