a Choose carefully V Vegetarian NF Nut free Main meal
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Combine cabbage, onion and carrot in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together natural yoghurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice to make a dressing.
- Add dressing to vegetable mixture, stirring well to ensure vegetables are evenly coated. Refrigerate until required.
- Try adding finely chopped cucumber, capsicum or beetroot to the recipe for a colourful variation.
- Fresh herbs are packed with flavour and nutrients. Add chopped parsley, dill or coriander to boost the vitamins in this salad.
- Try offering this as a topping for a jacket potato or a side dish for a quiche or frittata in the summer months.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields