g Best choice Main meal
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Slice the crusts off the bread, and spread one side of each slice of bread thinly with margarine.
- Push each slice of bread into a hole in a muffin tin, spread side down.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Add the corn kernels, grated cheese and diced ham to the egg mixture.
- Spoon the egg mixture into the bread cups evenly, until all the mixture has been used.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg has set.
- Bread cups are an easy way to provide vegetables while catering for many tastes.
- Serve these as a warm or cold tasty snack.
- Try adding fresh or dried herbs to boost the flavour.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields