g Best choice GF Gluten free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180oc.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven until tender, when checked with a skewer or a knife there is no resistance.
- Warm the pulled lamb up in a pot or the microwave until hot.
- Mix together the yoghurt, turmeric and parsley, set aside.
- Cut a cross in the top of the potato and spread out, put a spoonful of the coleslaw on each potato, followed by the hot lamb then finish with the turmeric yoghurt. Serve.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields