g Best choice NF Nut free DF Dairy free Breakfast Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil with a little vinegar and boil the eggs until soft, approx. 6-7 minutes, refresh under cold water, peel, put aside for later.
- Wilt spinach in the microwave or in a pot, season with pepper, set aside.
- In a blender put the tomato, red onion and parsley, blend until finely chopped.
- Split the muffins in half and toast, evenly distribute the spinach on the muffins top with the smoked salmon, slices of avocado, and half an egg on each.
- Spoon over a little of the tomato salsa on each and serve.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields