g Best choice V Vegetarian NF Nut free Main meal Snack
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180oc.
- Combine eggs, tasty cheese, and herbs in a bowl, whisk well.
- Lay a sheet of filo on your board, brush with oil, fold in half, brush with oil again, fold into quarters.
- Line muffin tins with the filo, evenly distribute the roast red capsicum between tins along with the feta and spinach.
- Pour in egg mixture to the top of the pastry, bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until set.
Each serve provides
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Total fat (g)||9.44||6.38|
|Saturated fat (g)||4.12||2.78|
|Dietary fibre (g)||1.53||1.04|
|Sodium (mg) Estimation only.||446.58||301.75|
Written and reviewed by dietitians and nutritionists at Nutrition Australia, with support from the Victorian Government.