Oodles of noodles
This recipe is quick and easy, and often makes more money than many commercial instant noodles dishes. Plus, you know it’s healthy as it’s full of vegetables! Promote your Oodles of Noodles with this poster template (Word 579KB).
Serves: 12 small or 6 large serves
- 6 cakes of plain instant noodles
- 2 cups (160g) diced frozen vegetables
- 1 cup (160g) lean ham, diced
- 1 small jar (175g) of honey soy stir-fry sauce or 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Discard noodle seasoning and cook noodles following packet directions.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Drain water from noodles and vegetables.
- Stir in diced ham and sauce.
- Heat for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve in noodle boxes, foam cups or plastic tubs.
- Use the Oodles of Noodles marketing poster to assist in promoting this menu item.