g Best choice V Vegetarian Main meal
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix ricotta, milk, half the parmesan, eggs, rice, zucchini, peas, spring onions and mint together in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into a shallow tray, lined with baking paper. (Note: you will need a GN2/1 gastronorm tray for 15 serves, or a GN2/1 and a GN1/2 tray for 25 serves.)
- Scatter the capsicum over the mixture then stud with artichoke hearts and sprinkle with remaining parmesan and sunflower seeds.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until the slice is set.
- Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Serve with a side salad for a healthy office lunch, or serve cut into small pieces for workplace catering.
- Roasted capsicum and marinated artichokes can be purchased in jars from the antipasto section of the supermarket or from a deli.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields