a Choose carefully V Vegetarian NF Nut free Snack
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sift flours into a large bowl.
- Combine the bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon, brown sugar and chocolate chips with the flours.
- Mix the milk, egg, banana and oil together in a separate bowl and then add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until just combined, taking care not to over mix.
- Spoon mixture into a muffin tray, which is lightly greased or lined with good quality patty cases.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the trays.
- For variation, try replacing the chocolate chips with ½ cup sultanas.
- This recipe can also make 24 mini muffins, which are great for a workplace morning/afternoon tea. Reduce cooking time to 10 to 12 minutes.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields