g Best choice Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Heat oil in pot, sweat off onion and garlic.
- Add chicken thigh pieces and seal off.
- Add leek and sweat down for a further 5 minutes.
- Add celery and cook for another 5 minutes, add chicken stock, thyme and white pepper, bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for a further 35-45 minutes.
- Use cornflour to thicken soup to desired consistency.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields