g Best choice NF Nut free DF Dairy free Main meal
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the chicken mince, breadcrumbs, egg, herbs, onion, apple, carrot and zucchini into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Divide burger mixture into equal sized balls.
- Place each ball onto a board sprinkled with breadcrumbs, gently press each ball into a flat patty shape, and cover both sides with breadcrumbs.
- Oven bake patties for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Place each cooked patty onto the base of a sliced bread roll and top with lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
- Coriander can be used to give the patties a Thai flavour.
- Add extra salad ingredients, such as canned beetroot slices, pineapple rings, grated carrot, reduced fat cheese or roast capsicum, for a ‘deluxe’ GREEN burger.
- Lean pork or beef mince can be used instead of chicken. If using beef, omit the grated apple.
- For extra flavour spread the roll with onion relish.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields