a Choose carefully V Vegetarian NF Nut free Snack
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas then mix in the vanilla essence. Add the baking soda and milk.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs and add the oil, then add the banana mixture, stirring well.
- In a large bowl, sift the flours and cocoa together, then add the sugar.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour mix. Slowly add the liquid ingredients, then fold in raspberries. Be careful not to over stir.
- Pour mixture directly into non-stick muffin trays, or line with paper cases, and bake for 15–20 minutes.
- Take muffins out of tray and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Leave out the raspberries to make cocoa and banana muffins instead.
- Alternatively, replace the raspberries with different seasonal fresh fruits, frozen fruit or canned fruit, such as canned peaches (in natural juice).