g Best choice V Vegetarian GF Gluten free EF Egg free DF Dairy free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 190°c
- In a pot, brown the onion and the garlic in the oil, add the tomato, oregano and pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until thick.
- Spread the pizza bases with the tomato sauce, then put the spinach, tomato, red onion, mushroom, zucchini and capsicum on top.
- Bake in the oven on a rack for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and edges browned.
- Serve sliced, cut into smaller pieces for finger food.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields