g Best choice NF Nut free GF Gluten free EF Egg free DF Dairy free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Combine coriander and 1 teaspoon of cumin in a bowl.
- Coat raw lamb with spice mix.
- Heat a pan with the olive oil.
- Seal lamb on all sides and place in a gastronorm tray lined with glad bake.
- In the same pan add half of garlic and cook lightly, add stock, honey and bring to boil.
- Pour over lamb, cover with glad bake and foil and place in combi oven @ 170°C for 1-1 ½ hours. Set aside lamb and retain any pan juices.
- Steam broccoli (leave firm).
- Lightly Sauté spring onion remaining garlic and cumin. Add cabbage cook for 8-10 minutes, then add lentils and Balsamic cook for 1 minute remove from heat and cover, cool.
- Thinly slice lamb, combine all above ingredients in a bowl and pour over pan juices, check seasoning.
- Portion salad and top with sliced lamb, garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields