g Best choice NF Nut free EF Egg free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Place Burghul in stainless steel bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 15 minutes, drain and squeeze out any excess water and return to bowl.
- Coat lamb leg with Sumac. Heat ½ teaspoon of the olive oil in pan on high heat. Add lamb and brown for 2-3 minutes per side, remove from pan, put into roasting dish and cook until internal temp. Is 65°c. remove from oven wrap and rest in warm place.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes and herbs to bowl containing burghul, add lemon juice and remaining olive oil and mix well
- Place rocket on base of container/plate top with Tabouleh mix.
- Cut lamb into strips and place warm lamb on top of tabouleh, top with yoghurt, serve.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields