g Best choice NF Nut free EF Egg free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180°c
- Combine mince, grated carrot, garlic, onion and herbs in a bowl, combine well.
- Roll mix into meatballs, bit smaller than a golf ball, approx. 40 grams each, put in an oven tray, pour the tomato over the meatballs and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut Turkish breads ¾ of the way through, spread one side with a little of the tomato mix from the meatball cooking sauce.
- Put spinach on each roll followed by carrot, zucchini and capsicum, top with 4 of the meatballs, and a little bit more sauce, finish with the cheese.
- Grill for 2 minutes.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields