Recipe reproduced with permission of Templestowe Valley Primary School.
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Place all the burger ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Divide burger mixture into 100g balls.
- Place each ball onto a board sprinkled with breadcrumbs, gently pressing each ball flat into a patty, covering both sides with breadcrumbs.
- Grill or oven bake patties, turning regularly to ensure they are cooked through.
- Place cooked patties into rolls with salad ingredients and serve.
- Add any other healthy burger ingredients you like, for example: capsicum, reduced fat cheese, pineapple, beetroot
Featured recipesExplore more recipes
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields