g Best choice GF Gluten free Snack
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 160oc
- Peel the oranges, cut up, remove seeds and excess pith, puree until smooth.
- Put orange, eggs, and vanilla in a food processor and blend until well combined. Add the almond meal, baking powder and equal, blend to a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a slice tin lined with grease proof paper, cook in the oven for 15-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean, cool.
- In a mixer beat the cream cheese, orange juice and sweetener until light in colour, slowly pour in the maple syrup, add the orange segments at the last moment and beat for a further 30 seconds. Spread on top of the cooled base, refrigerate, before cutting into portions.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields