g Best choice GF Gluten free EF Egg free DF Dairy free Main meal
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Pre heat the oven to 150oc
- Heat the oil in a heavy base baking dish, fry the pork off in 2 batches, set aside.
- In the same tray, sauté the onion, carrot, celery and garlic. Add the cumin, cinnamon and allspice, fry until fragrant.
- Put the pork back into the tray, add the tomato, washed lentils and the water, stir together well to combine.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for approx. 2 hours, if the sauce reduces to much add a little more water.
- Once cooked stir in the honey. Serve with the hot green beans tossed with the mint and parsley.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields