g Best choice Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 170oc.
- Line a quiche tin with the pastry, slice the chicken breast and evenly distribute this over the pastry followed by the cut cherry tomatoes.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, cheese and sea salt.
- Put the asparagus in the tin and pour over the egg mixture, sprinkle the top with the parsley.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes or until set and slightly coloured. Serve hot or cold.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields