g Best choice DF Dairy free Main meal Snack
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Heat oil in a non stick frypan over medium heat.
- Add pork mince and cook, stirring, until brown.
- Add carrot, cabbage, water chestnuts and hoi sin sauce and cook, stirring, for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove mince mixture from pan and set aside to cool.
- Dip one sheet of rice paper into a bowl of water for 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened. Gently transfer to a clean tea towel.
- Once excess water is soaked up, transfer rice paper sheet to a plate.
- Arrange a few coriander leaves diagonally along the centre of the sheet.
- Place 2–3 tablespoons of mince mixture on top of the coriander leaves.
- Fold sides over and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- This recipe makes three small rice paper rolls per person, so is suitable for a snack. For a main meal, serve with Healthy fried rice or Vietnamese salad.
- Serve with extra hoi sin or sweet chilli sauce on the side as a healthy snack option at your next workplace function.
- Any vegetables can be used in this recipe—finely chopped mushrooms, capsicum or bok choy would also work well.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields