g Best choice Main meal Snack
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat oven to 170 °C
- Warm the oil slightly, toss the vegetables in a bowl separately. Lay the vegetables on individual trays in their separate varieties as they will all cook at different times. Sprinkle the tomatoes with oregano before roasting.
- Cook the vegetables until cooked through and tender.
- Cut the Turkish breads ¾ of the way through, spread with the avocado.
- Starting with the rocket, layer all the vegetables evenly across the Turkish breads.
- Toast the Turkish breads for 3-4 minutes until heated through and browned.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields