Getting management on board
Learn how to implement changes to provide and promote healthier foods and drinks in your organisation.
You will get the essential skills and knowledge to transform your business to meet the Victorian Government’s Healthy Choices guidelines for:
- hospitals and health services*
- sport and recreation centres
- tertiary institutions
You will be able to download a certificate after completing a short post-training questionnaire.
Who is this training for: healthy choices implementers
“Very helpful and covers all areas for making healthy choices. This module should be compulsory for all staff at food retailers.”
“It was a great information session. Now I go looking for the healthier ‘GREEN’ foods everywhere I go. All businesses with a canteen should attend.”
- understanding why management is important for successful implementation
- understanding the key decision makers in your organisation
- know your ask – what is it you are asking management for?
- writing a business case
- communicating effectively with management
- troubleshooting and negotiating barriers
- maintaining management support
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields