Creamy corn and tuna dip
* MILK PROTEIN FREE * EGG FREE * NUT FREE * SOY FREE * LACTOSE FREE
1 serve = approx 30g
(1 heaped tablespoon)
|6 serves||25 SERVES||60 serves|
|Creamed corn (canned)||120g||500g||1.2kg|
|Tuna (canned in spring water)||70g||300g||750g|
- Partially drain the tuna.
- Mix creamed corn and tuna together until well combined.
- Serve with vegetable sticks or wholegrain crackers.
For a smoother texture, and to add milk/alternatives to the menu, mix in some ricotta cheese.
* Note: If ricotta cheese is included, the recipe is no longer milk protein free or lactose free. Do not add cheese for children who are lactose intolerant or allergic to cow’s milk protein.
This recipe adds foods from the following food groups to the menu:
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.