* VEGETARIAN * SOY FREE * EGG FREE * LACTOSE FREE * MILK PROTEIN FREE
1 serve = approx 30g
(1 heaped tablespoon)
|6 serves||25 serves||60 serves|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon||100mL||220mL|
|Garlic, crushed||½ teaspoon||1 tablespoon||2 tablespoons|
|Tahini||2 teaspoons||2 tablespoons||100g|
|Cumin, ground||½ teaspoon||1 teaspoon||2 teaspoons|
|Lemon juice to taste||as required||as required||as required|
- Drain chickpeas and rinse with water.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor with oil and blend until smooth.
- Can be prepared ahead of time.
- Can be used as a delicious spread on toast or as a sandwich filling.
This recipe adds foods from the following food groups to the menu:
The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.