Posted on Wednesday, 31 August 2022
If you're using FoodChecker to complete drinks assessments for the Healthy choices: policy directive for Victorian public health services check out our latest resource!
FACTSHEET LINK: Using FoodChecker for Policy directive assessments
The factsheet provides a quick, easy to understand overview of:
- ensuring you choose the correct assessment flow
- step by step instructions for completing your report
- links to our helpful FoodChecker 'How to' videos
We have lots of resources to support your health service in understanding and implementing the Policy directive including:
- Policy directive ‘Drinks targets – assessing and reporting’ web page
- Policy directive implementation 'resource hub'
We are here to support you in implementing the Policy directive. You can contact one of our dedicated Nutrition Policy Advisors for information and advice specific to your service’s needs.