Having management’s support is crucial to successfully implement the Healthy Choices guidelines.
Need some advice on how to approach yours?
The Healthy Eating Advisory Service (HEAS) has launched free online training about how to engage management and gain their support for implementing Healthy Choices in your organisation.
You will gain the tools and strategies to confidently engage management, and negotiate any barriers to supplying healthier foods and drinks in retail outlets, catering and vending.
With real life examples, including interviews with CEOs and Healthy Choices implementors, the module will provide you with:
- strategies for communicating effectively with management
- strategies for maintaining management support during and after implementation
- PLUS free downloadable templates, including a business case and presentation to management
The training covers:
- understanding the key decision makers in your organisation
- know your ask – what is it you are asking management for?
- writing a business case
- communicating effectively with management
- troubleshooting and negotiating barriers
- maintaining management support
It takes just 30-45 minutes and you can save your progress as you go. You also get a certificate of completion.
This is one of the new services HEAS is launching in 2021 that will help you implement the Healthy Choices guidelines in your organisation, from start to finish.