g Best choice GF Gluten free Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- Cook the potatoes for 45minutes to 1 hour or until no resistance is felt when tested with a knife or skewer.
- In a pot heat the oil and add the onion and garlic, fry off for 5-10 minutes, browning slightly.
- Add the carrot and cook for a further 10 minutes. Pour in the lentils and the stock, bring to the boil and turn down to a simmer, cook until the lentils have begun to break down.
- Stir through the spinach and the lamb shoulder meat and bring back to a simmer, turn off heat.
- Cut a potato cross ways and spread out, spoon the lamb mixture on and crumble the feta over the top. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes, serve.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields