Recipe adapted with permission from Cooking for kids with food allergy, Department of Nutrition and Food Service, Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne. The nutritional information provided is based on the exact ingredients and method as shown. Any variation/s to the ingredients or method may alter the nutritional outcome.
- Place carrot, sultanas and drained pineapple in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Top with yoghurt and serve.
This recipe does not account for potential contamination that may occur through manufacturing and processing. Ingredients in this recipe may still have precautionary allergen food labelling (e.g. “may contain traces of”).
When preparing this recipe, it is important to:
- double-check the label of ingredients every time you make it
- prevent any contamination during preparation, cooking and serving.
- Serve as a side salad with the main meal.
- Serve in lettuce cups for a fun afternoon tea snack.
- Add some of the natural pineapple juice for texture if required.
Allergy friendly recipes
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields