g Best choice NF Nut free GF Gluten free Breakfast Main meal
This recipe was developed by chefs at Western District Health Service.
- Pre heat the oven to 180oc.
- Slit the leeks down the centre and remove a couple of the outer leaves, slice finely and wash thoroughly, drain well.
- Heat the oil in. a pot and fry off the leek for 5 minutes, add the chicken and garlic, continue to fry off until the chicken is cooked. Stir in the pepper and the chopped parsley. Remove from the heat and cool.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and the milk, stir in the chicken mix and the cheese.
- Line a deep baking dish and lightly spray, pour in the chicken mix and bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until set. Serve hot or cold.
Register your interest
"*" indicates required fields